A New Life in Seattle

A New Life in Seattle
August, 2018

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Perception, Perception, Perception: Part 3

The time seemed right to start taking some bold if basic steps.

I began with my profile on Twitter, which you can find there if you search for @rebmacrath

I continued with my profile in Amazon Author Central: www.amazon.com/author/rebmacrath (Please copy and paste the link. I've been unable to post it live for a direct connection.)

In the week to come, I'll begin revising my book descriptions, incorporating the selected key words into the descriptions--as advised by one Amazon guru. I'll also follow his advice in giving potential buyers a little more to go on instead of the short and snappy copy I learned in my days as an ad man. Why buy any book by me? Why this book in particular?

I should know if the new approach works in a month. For after a year in the jungle I've given away thousands of books while selling next to none. Time to learn new footwork! As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Just keep them civil, please.