A New Life in Seattle

A New Life in Seattle
August, 2018

Monday, June 17, 2013

Interim News till Next Week

No, the blog hasn't died.. Over the weekend, I worked a marathon double-shift, which discombobulated me.

I've got my energy back just in time to begin a new third-shift rotation.

BUT: next week, to make up for the silence here, I'll release a small blizzard of posts, including: 
a) The thrill-packed 5th chapter of Reb MacRath, Action Manifester!
b) Master Hwang In Shikh's Great Question:  the master writing lesson I learned from a great martial artist, back when I lived in Toronto. And he ought to know--he co-starred with Bruce Lee.
c) A surprise post that will drop all jaws.

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Your Manifesters are always fun! 'b' is intriguing and 'c' is very mysterious. Whatever 'c' is, I hope I'll be able to sleep peacefully after reading it ;)

    Felicia/@MzGemini1978

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Felicia. b and c will be separate posts from the Manifester. But I think you'll enjoy them both...especially the big surprise.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Just keep them civil, please.