A New Life in Seattle

A New Life in Seattle
August, 2018

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Action Manifesters--Chapter 11 is coming next week!

Tuesday, 9/3, Chapter 11 of Reb MacRath, Action Manifester will start the two-part close-out of this phase of the journey.

You'll find new strategies and tools you can use. But I want to find a way to focus far more on results. And I want to follow a timeline: 1 year. The 12th chapter will take us to the end of my fourth month. So it's high time to bring some new footwork to bear.

After the 12th chapter, I'll post a review of what has been accomplished. And I'll outline my next immediate goals. A new format, still in the works, will allow readers to track me and decide if Action Manifesting really does the trick.

First things first: Chapter 11 will arrive on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Just keep them civil, please.