A New Life in Seattle

A New Life in Seattle
August, 2018

Monday, May 12, 2014

This Business of Being a Writer

Call this the week of my stepping out from my little ivory tower--and taking a couple of very bold steps I should have taken years ago.

I can't release the details yet but I've set up a pair of interviews geared toward my getting more money and time. More time to invest in my writing and more money to promote my books, getting the word out to readers. Now, the business side of writing is something I've always begrudged. Not now. I look forward to buckling my helmet and going out to war.

The stakes are high. I want money and time. And I'm prepared to fight for those. I will keep you posted.

This is my report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Just keep them civil, please.