A New Life in Seattle

A New Life in Seattle
August, 2018

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hello, at long last, to Seattle--almost...

If you have any long distance dreams of your own, here is my happy farewell to a challenge of nearly six months: preparations and actions I took to pull off a difficult cross-country move.

This short portion of my Seattle adventure will remain as a self-contained unit: seven 'blocks' tackling one hurdle after another. And you don't need to move to Seattle to gain from a short time watching another warrior's game.

Here's my happy goodbye before I board the train--and a happier hello to new adventures that await me:


http://theseattlekid.blogspot.com/2014/08/block-7-home-stretch-part-3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Just keep them civil, please.