A New Life in Seattle

A New Life in Seattle
August, 2018

Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Return of Claude Bouchard

One of my most popular posts here was an interview with Claude Bouchard, published on 11/3/12. It attracted a blog record of 500 hits and inspired me to raise the bar for future interviews.

I've continued to read and admire CB but saw no valid reason to do a second interview--that is, until now.

Claude Bouchard Unchained 2 is coming your way in early November. Subtitle: Escaping Into Asylum. In it, CB will open up about the one book that most divides readers. Did the devil make him write it? Or was his Muse simply in a wickedly mischievous mood?

The floor will be his. And I'm certain he'll surprise us all, myself included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Just keep them civil, please.